Twitter

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Princess Celestia Rewrite Finished

Sorry for the long gap in between posts. I had a lot go on in the past 2 weeks while working on Celestia. I did however finally finish her last night. SO glad to have her done. Now I can finally try to catch up on commissions. She is 23 inches tall (same as Queen Chrysalis) from horn to hooves. She weighs about 3 pounds and probably used around 2thousand yards of yarn. I gotta say this was my biggest challenge as a designer. I pulled every trick in the book to get her done XD







2 comments:

  1. I just purchased this pattern (along with the Mane 6 and Shining Armor due to your awesome promotion). It's so hard to find a Celestia toy that matches her coloring, so I sought out a pattern to make my own! My daughter will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete